2017年10月14日 星期六

Book Recommendation

Book Recommendation 
Title of Book:
Magnus Chase and the sword of Summer

Author: Rick Riodan

ISBN : 9781423160915




Recommender:
3C Chan Yu Tung


Summary of the book:

Magnus supposed to live a normal life. After his mother's death, he wandered streets for shields. When he met his uncles Frederick and Randolph and cousin Annabeth, they told him his mother was killed by a vicious.
  

I am recemmeding this book because:

I would like to share my interest to others so that everyone could understand my fondness in myths and cultural standard. You can also learn about the history of the Vikings, the language and the tradition of Sweden. The movies 'Thor' the same genre with this book but the fiction tells more about Norse myths. If everybody read the book, they can choose their favorite idol!


My favorite part was:

I am so amazed with Loki by his great sense of humors,  Blizen's remarkable artifacts and the excitement in the quest.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

精選文章

學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧

[ 學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧 ] : 館藏搜尋、續借、預約 1.       先登入學校的網頁 http:// www.shd.edu.hk ,於左列登入eClass 系統進入全新 Library Plus 「圖書館系統」 2.       ...