2017年11月26日 星期日

Book Recommendation 
Title of Book:
My rotten step brother ruined Cinderella

Author: Jerry Mahoney
ISBN : 9781496544704




Recommender:
4A Ko Chun Hin

Summary of the book:

Maddie is a person who like the old story Cinderella. However, her stepbrother Holden has broken the story for some reasons which lead the story to “the stepsister is marrying with the prince” and Maddie and Holden have entered the story. They believe that the only way to leave this unreal fairy tale is fixing the problem they made. Otherwise, they will finish their life in the story. During the fixing, there are several problems but Maddie and Holden walk through them. Finally, their effort didn’t being wasted, the ending of story is that they knew in the real world.



I am recemmeding this book because:


This story is amazing and I like it so much. I believe that Cinderella is the story you know so much as you read it millions of times. However, this story totally crashes my thought to Cinderella, the story older than me. This story talks about the fighting of Cinderella and her sisters, not the happiness of prince and Cinderella. I cannot say this is better than the traditional Cinderella, but I can say it is really a good story.




My favorite part of the book :
My favorite part of the story is the part which Maddie and Holden were going to the fairy tale. I think this part is the greatest in the story because this part is the changing part of the story, which is the most difficult to write about. If we handle it unwell, the story would not be interesting anymore and messed up. However, the writer handled it very well, so we can read this amazing and interesting story. Even a small thing, the writer described it very well, like an acting diorama and a can’t switch off tablet. These things are such amazing and unimaginable in our life. Therefore, this part is my favorite part of the book.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

精選文章

學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧

[ 學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧 ] : 館藏搜尋、續借、預約 1.       先登入學校的網頁 http:// www.shd.edu.hk ,於左列登入eClass 系統進入全新 Library Plus 「圖書館系統」 2.       ...