2018年10月14日 星期日

Book Recommendation 
Title of Book:
Insight guides—Sri Lanka

Author: Alexia Georgiou

ISBN : 



Recommender:
4A TANG SHEUNG PUI


Summary of the book:

This book is a tourist book talking about the history, features, insights and places in Sri Lanka. This book also provides travel tips in the aspect of transportation, accommodation, something worth to eat, activities, language and other information of Sri Lanka. For some pages, map about some specific places is provided also.

I am recemmeding this book because:


For each holiday, when people is thinking where to have a trip, they probably stay in their own country, or some attractions of some developed country like Japan, Singapore, France, Germany, The USA ,etc..  But fewer people want to know more about the countries they have never been. Sri Lanka is one of the island countries in Asia, and in recent years, I read a travel book which is also about Sri Lanka but I borrow it from public library. I became interested to travel in Sri Lanka after I read this book. Sri Lanka is a really interesting place, it has many beautiful coast, beaches and food, so that I choose to recommend this book.

My favorite part of the book :

My favorite part of book is ‘eating out’, since it provides any recommendation of typical Sri Lanka style food and drinks. I have never tried to eat rice and curry with bare right hand since Sri Lanka do so. That would be a challenging experience since I may think that the way they eat is disgusting. It also recommends some drinks like coconut milk.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

精選文章

學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧

[ 學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧 ] : 館藏搜尋、續借、預約 1.       先登入學校的網頁 http:// www.shd.edu.hk ,於左列登入eClass 系統進入全新 Library Plus 「圖書館系統」 2.       ...