2018年10月15日 星期一

Book Recommendation 
Title of Book:

The Teaching of Buddha



Author: Buddhism



ISBN : 












Recommender:
2A CHAN SIN YING






Summary of the book:


This book is talking about some reasons and rules of Buddhism and the life of the Buddha.  This story is talking about a prince for the sake of court life to embrace a religious life, the Savior of the world.  When he was thirty-five, he became a Buddha.  Everyone called him, Shakyamuni.




I am recemmeding this book because:



I am not a Buddha but I like this book.  It is relaxing and make me learn a lot.  It told us Buddha is just as a mother who always loves her children.  Buddha wishes all people should avoid from anger and keep out of greed while the person can have a longer life.  I also wish everyone can do it and so I recommend this book.

My favorite part of the book :

My favorite part of this book is about causation.  The world is full of suffering.  If you can throw away their desire, you can go to heavon to be a Buddha.  If you can't, you will go to hell and get punishment.  We don't know if the result is right or wrong but it makes people become kindness.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

精選文章

學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧

[ 學校圖書館網上圖書目錄搜尋技巧 ] : 館藏搜尋、續借、預約 1.       先登入學校的網頁 http:// www.shd.edu.hk ,於左列登入eClass 系統進入全新 Library Plus 「圖書館系統」 2.       ...